Monday, September 15, 2008

Time for Blogging

The bad things about dating a blog is that you then know exactly how long it has been since you have blogged! I was supposed to be subbing today, but had to call in sick. Ben is home not feeling well, too. I feel as if the days fly past without much in them that is meaningful. I hate that. This weekend was jammed full of things to do with Chris and me running hither and yon to various sports activities, church activities, etc. There isn't time for sickness. But today we are here. I played Monopoly with Ben in the middle of laundry. I wish I had God's perspective on time. He says that our days are like grass, here for just a short time. He says that we need to learn to number our days so that we can gain a heart of wisdom. I'm trying!

2 comments:

liz said...

God's perspective on time! I wish for that, too! Sometimes time feels like a trap that we will be realeased from in heaven. Can't wait (oh, yeah--I have to...).

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula,

Hope you and Ben are feeling fine now. I know that your weekdays and weekends are very hectic. I know that I couldn't keep up with you.

This weekend went fast with Martha and John here, but everyone had a great time.

Hope this week is less hectic.

MOM