Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Computer-less

Last Wednesday Chris went on a golf trip with some men from our church. They were gone until Saturday night. Friday evening we had a storm, and when the power came on, no computer! I truly think God was sending us several messages. Our lives were on that computer. I didn't even have Sam's coach's information. It was all on the computer. Our budget--on the computer. The team roster so that I could order trophies--on the computer. Directions to the woman's house for our Bible study on Friday--on the computer. Yikes. How do we survive?? Amazingly, Chris was messing with the wires and all of a sudden it comes on. I hope I've learned something.

1 comment:

'grandma" toth said...

How did we ever live without computers! I can just picture the mail via pony express and how wonderful it seemed at that time!
Glad your computer is up and running again.