Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Girls!

Braids for the tea party.



Moose ears for Fred!
I had the opportunity to be with girls last week! It was wonderful. Two of my wonderful nieces came to spend some time with us. Grandpa and Grandma were coming up for a car show on Saturday, so they hitched a ride with them. We shopped and played and did hair. (The boys aren't interested in French braids!) My friend Donna and her daughter Bekah invited us to a tea party. It was so much fun to do girl things for a few days. The boys loved having them here, too. I hope they'll come back again soon!

5 comments:

liz said...

How fun! We miss you!

Martha said...

Girls???? How did you know what to do? :)

gram toth said...

Girls are in a class f their own. Hope someday you have grand daughters so you can spoil them to pieces. It's so fun. (So are grandsons, but they don't appreciate tea parties)

Jane Henry said...

Paula,

We had a great time up there with you, and so did the grand daughters. I know that the four grandsons had a great time, too.

We did fit quite a few things into the five days that we were up there
and all had a great time.

I am sure you will have a great vacation.

Love, Mom

heidiannie said...

Just wanted to say that you look very good with girls! I had two boys, love them absolutely, but I also took advantage of the daughters my brothers and sisters had- and have been amply rewarded as the years have gone by. In many ways, they are my girls too. And now I have a daughter in law- enjoy all the girls you can! And enjoy the special joys that boys bring as well!