Saturday, October 25, 2008

The weekend

The weekend is here at last. How we live for Fridays some weeks! But then Saturday is always busy, so I don't know why it's so exciting. I guess it's the fact that there isn't any school to worry about. My parents are here. They came up Thursday for a nice weekend visit. Sam has a play-off football game this morning. Ben and Peter both have last games of the regular season today, and it is supposed to rain all day. My friend is praying the rain will hold off so that we can get the games in today. The season has to end by next Saturday for insurance purposes, so if they don't play today, there may be no play-offs. So far it's not raining. There is a car show at Bruster's tonight, so Dad is hoping that the rain will come and go before them. I guess I am too, so that I can enjoy one more pumpkin cheesecake ice cream cone.

No comments: