Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day visit


My parents came up for Mother's Day weekend. They haven't been here since November, so they were surprised at all of the changes. My mom and I went shopping on Friday after my Bible study. We used to go shopping together when I was living at home, but we haven't for some time. She was looking for some specific things, so I would look through the rack for her size in things and then bring them to the dressing room for her to try on. Surprisingly, my dad doesn't do this for her while they are shopping! When she exhausted all that was on the racks we went through, she came out with an arm-load of clothes. I asked which ones she thought she would get. She looked at me and said, "All of them!" That's a true shopper! My dad has forbidden me to take her again for a while, but we had a lot of fun.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paula,

Yes, it was a very special Mother's Day for me, too. I reaaly had a GREAT time shopping with you. I really miss that. I know it will be a while before we do that again, but it was really fun! Thanks again for all the help you gave me on our great shopping trip. And, you got several things, too.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of you and your parents! :-)