Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Isn't he adorable--2003 Still cute---2008


Today my baby is 9! It blows me away that he will be double digits next year--a conversation we've had numerous times lately. This little boy is full of joy and love. He has a sweet disposition and a soft heart. How can he be 9? He's very excited that he got to stay home from school on his birthday because of snow. He's spent the day playing in the snow with friends. Tonight we'll eat gluten free caramel cake and corn dogs. I'm so thankful for this little boy! Happy birthday Peter!


4 comments:

liz said...

Happy birthday, Pete!

heidiannie said...

What a cutie! I mean - 9 year old boys don't like to be called cute do they! Happy Birthday, Peter!
You have a lot of fun years ahead of you, Paula, enjoy!

Martha said...

Well, I was going to say that he's a cutie, too, but maybe I'll just say that he's quite handsome! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

hard to believe he's 9 already. Caleb just turned 10...now we have 3 grands in double digits! Someone's obviously getting old!
Happy birthday, Peter...and many m ore to come!