Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

See my eggs!
Abbey is focusing on getting that egg to the plate.

Ben has devoured the chocolate cross while Fred works on bunny ears.
Fred poses as a statue on the stump in the yard.

I love this picture of my mom and dad. They were laughing as we tried to get my dad to smile for the camera.

I love this picture of my niece Nichole, even though it's blurry. That's her dad in the background, whom she greatly resembles!
Kim made this AWESOME lemony, cheesecakey fresh dessert. I can't remember the name, but it is beautiful and tasted like spring!

Spring means rain, and rain it did. Since Fred's 100 inning game was postponed Saturday, and my plans were cancelled due to rain, we decided to surprise my parents for Easter. We left Saturday morning and Fred drove the entire way. It was nicer there, and we had such a nice visit.

2 comments:

heidiannie said...

Ask Kim if she will share the recipe! I could use a dessert that tastes like Spring!

"grandma" toth said...

Can't believe Fred is really ld enough to drive. I well remember when his Dad started to drive. Guess that kind of dates me a bit.