Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Testing, testing

My friend Liz has been blogging for a while, and I love to read about her family. She lives in Ohio now, and we don't see each other very often. We had our first kids together in Maryland and really mentored each other as new mommies. Anyway, she has urged me several times to try this, so I thought I would.
It has been a quiet week so far with everyone back to school after spring break. The long-term sub job lasted for 10 weeks and finished just a week before spring break. I am still recovering and have no desire to go back. It's amazing how many things pile up when I am gone. Now with soccer and baseball starting as well as 2:49, the musical that Sam and Peter are a part of, it's too crazy to be gone all day and all night. I am enjoying the silence.

8 comments:

liz said...

Yea! You're here! I am so excited to see the pictures and read what you have to say. We've just moved back into each others' neighborhood!

Martha said...

Paula! Since Liz has you linked to her blog, I'm going to move myself into your neighborhood, too! :) My son, Stephen, enjoyed looking at the pictures of Crazy Hair Day since his school has theirs coming up at the end of the month. Unfortunately, Stephen has a buzz. Not sure what we're going to do for crazy hair! Welcome to the world of Blogger!

Anonymous said...

Paula,
I hope this time I can post a comment. I will try to do what you said.
I hope it is going to get warmer here today.
Sam's hair is really long and colorful, isn't it.

Anonymous said...

Paula,

I did see my comment in print, so your directions were right.
How is you and Chris' p90X coming along? Have you stil been doing the exercises? Hope you aren't as sore, any more. Can't wait to see how great Chris looks!
Does Fred want to try it out, or is it only for adults?
Almost time to go and get Abbey and Lilian.

Love, Mom

Paula said...

I'm not as sore today thankfully. Fred wants to do it but doesn't have time. He has midterms today and tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,
I'd say welcome to the neighborhood too, but I don't blog. I just read others' blogs. Glad Liz linked your blog to hers. My boys don't have hair long enough for that (buzzed like Stephen's hair). Besides, they're still too interested in running around pretending to be spiderman, superman, etc. Anyway, thanks for sharing. Peace, Roger

Paula said...

Roger, I'm so glad to hear from you! Our boys still like Superman and Spiderman, but have given up trying to look like them. It's the influence of a teenager in the house!

Anonymous said...

Paula,

Your floors look GREAT. It really seems to make the rooms look lighter, since the floors shine so nice.

Hope we can get up there soon to see them.

Love, Mom