Thursday, November 17, 2011

Birthday

Yesterday I was going to post that I was thankful that my husband was taking me out to dinner for my birthday, but I didn't have time.  And then he didn't anyway! 
My dear friend Donna gave me a surprise party for my birthday.  I've never had a surpise party.  It was a lot of fun.  The cake, made by Barbara, was gluten free and amazing.  Raspberry and chocolate are one of my favorite combinations. 

I'm thankful for the love shown to me by my friends, and for good food!

2 comments:

Aunt Martha said...

Happy Birthday, Paula! :-) Surprise parties are always fun! Enjoy this new year!

heidiannie said...

I have a great recipe for gluten free chocolate cup cakes- or actually my blog friend Celia has it here- http://figjamandlimecordial.com/2011/07/20/little-chocolate-cakes-gluten-free/ - I made them and they were delicious!