Tuesday, August 5, 2008

blogging

Pressure! I feel the pressure to blog. But nothing intersting is happening today. I never thought I would be at a loss for expressing my opinions, yet here I am. I feel a certain responsibilily to fill this little space. I have no new pictures, no exciting news, just the same.

I did have an awesome Sunday, though. I'm helping lead a small group study this summer with the youth from our church. We are plowing our way through the book of Revelation. They all wanted to do this study, so the youth pastor agreed. It has been fabulous! This Sunday there were about 15 students there, ready to talk about the woman and the dragon and the beast. We are using the New Inductive Study Series from Precepts. There are no commentaries, no other sources, only the Bible. What a blessing it has been to see these kids take the time each day to do the homework (30 min. a day) and come to learn more and share what they learned! I come away every week on a cloud. Heaven is greatly on my mind lately. I just can't wait.....

No comments: