Monday, November 15, 2010

Chris

I'm thankful for my faithful, resourceful, and good looking husband. He provides the stability and grace in our family. I appreciate him so much. He is not afraid to try anything, and therefore very handy to have around. He listens to me without judging, gives me sound advice, and loves me madly. I love having him work at home every day and hate when he is gone. He is one of the best dad's I know and a great example for our boys. We met when I was just 16 (which sounds VERY young now), and have been together since. God has blessed me with a amazing man! I love you, Honey!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Paula, Yes, 16 does sound really young now that you bring it up, but you made a very, very terrific choice! He is a "KEEPER". It is so wonderful that he is able to work at home all the time and to be there for you as well as for the boys. I know he loves to coach the boys' teams and give them pointers in whatever sport they are doing. He is a great guy!