Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Laughter






Normally when we play a family game together it turns into a loud, fall on the floor, side-splitting laughing affair, which would be why Chris doesn't like to play often.  Last night was one of those nights.  We were playing Crazy Uno, and all of a sudden, everything was funny to someone.  I can barely recall how it all began, but Peter played a card on Ben and then used Ben's line on him, and we all lost it.  I don't remember when I laughed so hard.  We did manage to play several more games in the midst of the laughter, but it was tough.  Chris, thankfully, was talking with his dad on the phone and then had to find something on the computer.  The rest of us were a bit out of control.  I'm so thankful that my boys love to laugh with each other and can play games together.  I felt like there was music, albeit very LOUD music, in the air as we tried to catch our breaths.  As I was trying to wind them down and get to bed, Ben came in my room, wiping the tears from his eyes from laughing so hard and sighed, "I love my family."  Who wouldn't be thankful for that?

3 comments:

liz said...

I love this post. Your pics are awesome! I love Pete's hair and Ben is getting so tall! And the hysterical laughter...it like gold--a currency of the highest value for life sustenance!

Darryl Mosley said...

Cherish the moments Paula!!!!

Unknown said...

Priceless.... ;)