Monday, November 8, 2010

My mom

I'm so thankful that my mom came to visit me this weekend.  It's not been an easy several months with my dad's death, but she has made the effort to come visit us at least twice since then.  She was here this weekend to see Sam's play and to watch Fred's game.  She loves her grandkids so much and wants to be involved in as much of their lives that she can--even enduring a football game in November.  I'm thankful that we had the time together and that she made me a pumpkin pie :). 

3 comments:

Darryl Mosley said...

That is aweseome...it was great to see her Sunday!

Jane said...

Paula,
Yes, I was very glad to be able to be there this past weekend.
Hope that Fred's shoulder is all better. Sam was great in the play!
The grandkids grow up too fast!

Kim said...

I love the picture of the two of you. Glad you had a great time this weekend.