Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November

Two years ago I joined with some friends in posting things for which I was thankful each day.  I'm hoping to do that again this year (but no promises:).  It really helped me to spend some time each day focusing on God and on the good in my life.  That's not my natural bent, but it is something which I want to cultivate.  So here goes.....

I'm thankful for my friend Dr. Schulz.  She is an acupuncturist, chiropractor, alternative doctor and every other thing.  When I see her she pries me from the ceiling and reassures me that things are fine.  We've been seeing her for probably 4 or 5 years, and she really has become a friend.  I didn't have to go for quite a while, and I truly missed seeing her and Lynn, the receptionist.  I went today and got to catch up on their lives some and feel better too. 

No comments: