Thursday, November 18, 2010

Roads?

Some days it's hard to find things to be thankful for.  Can you relate?  It seems that many things conspire to make the day hard and just miserable. It takes effort to find those things for which I'm thankful on those days.  I don't have pictures, but I am thankful for the safe trip to Baltimore today to take my mom to the airport.  I'm thankful that 95 was completely uneventful, making the trip much quicker than I had thought or planned.  I'm thankful for clear skies and clear lanes.  I'm thankful that perhaps tomorrow will be another opportunity to be thankful, and I'm continually thankful for more laughter last night playing Balderdash with my family--and did you know that limosis is a sudden and overwhelming urge to eat chalk?  Who knew?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hello, I am thankful that we had a safe trip to Baltimore and the airport. I had a great trip to Ohio and the grandkids are keeping me busy.
MOM