Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lots

Isn't it just like life?  Today there are so many things I'm thankful for!  I guess this shows that I am, unfortunately, bound by circumstances way too much.  I'm making a list.....
--bacon cheeseburgers on the grill for dinner
--7 layer bars
--another Wildcat victory--1st year in regional playoffs, first year of undefeated at home, first time to beat Massaponax in the history of Mountain View-excitement all around.
--good friends
--beautiful weather

                                              Before the game meal--love these boys!!!
Peter enjoying the 7 layer bars.  As he helped me make them, he asked, "Mom, if they would have lost today, would we still be making 7 layer bars?"  "Probably not."  "Then I'm so glad they won!"
It's a thankful kind of day!

No comments: