Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kim

Speaking of sisters, today is the birthday of my sister-in-law, Kim. She is such a blessing to me and to our family. I'm thankful for all of the time that we have spent cropping pictures and working on albums together, and for sharing recipes and food and fun. Kim loves my boys, and they adore her. As life gets busier, I miss the time spent with her. I'm thankful for how she blesses my brother, their girls, and my parents as well. She has such a sweet spirit and always looks for the good. I'm thankful that she has been my sister for 12 years. Happy birthday Kim!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paula,
We, too, are very blessed to have Kim as a daughter-in-law. She really helps us out and is a great blessing to Todd and their two daughters. We are very blessed to have her in our family.
Jane