Monday, November 17, 2008

pictures






I'm thankful for....

...my precious boys. I have to admit that I don't always feel thankful for them, but I truly am. They are a joy and a blessing. I love who they are growing into. I love the conversations we have about important and not so important things. I'm thankful that they want to be here with us and that we have the opportunity to participate in their lives. I'm thankful for how I've grown by being their mom.

...my camera. I loved taking these pictures of them. We had so much fun doing these pictures. It reminded me how much I love them and how adorable they are! (mother's bias, I know). I'm also thankful for the amazing digital technology that makes this process fun and possible.

5 comments:

heidiannie said...

Your sons are really handsome! And you have taken some Good pictures( which has a lot to do with your camera but even more to do with your eye and relationships with your boys!).

Anonymous said...

Paula,
Happy birthday! You did take some terrific pictures, but then I am bias, also, being their grandmother. I watched you and your brothers grow and become very terrific adults, and now I have the pleasure of watching your children grow into terrific teenagers and soon to become terrific adults.

You and Chris have done a great job!

liz said...

Paula, your family is nice-looking (hard not to be with you and Chris as parents!). So with that established, let me just say that Ben changing from little-boy face to handsome-young-man face is impressive! And you have captured his soul in his eyes! NICE!

Martha said...

Oh Paula! Keep taking pictures of them, being their mom, and sharing your experiences with us! As a mom of three little boys myself, I am watching you to see how you handle things! :) No pressure or anything ...

Thanks for sharing your joy with us!

Anonymous said...

And we think your boys are great...just as nice inside as they are outside. Keep up the good job!