Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shopping

Yesterday Chris and I went shopping ALL DAY. My class reunion is in 3 weeks, and the purpose of our trip was to find me something to wear. If the reunion had been in August, I would have been set. But no, it's at the end of November in Ohio. We shopped and shopped and shopped. I did find some things, but not what I was really looking for. It was a long day. I am thankful for my sweet husband who would go through the mall and many other stores, looking through racks and racks of clothes and not finding the prize. I was depressed, but he was encouraging. He said that he was glad we got to spend the day together. I am so thankful for Chris!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula,
That was something great that Chris did, go shopping all day with you and STILL be encouraging. I know your dad wouldn't have been.
I hope you found something that you could wear for the reunion. Next time, tell them to have the reunion in the summer.
Where was the picture taken of Chris, since we don't recognize the place.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you when you're in town for your reunion! Tim can't get off work for it. (Black Friday in retail) He'd vote for a summer reunion, I'm sure!

Paula said...

The picture was taken at Smith Lake, a soccer field.

Martha said...

What a great husband!! Does he give lessons?

liz said...

You'll look great no matter what you wear! Have fun!